DIPLOMA IN CIVIL & ARCHITECHURAL DRAFTING & DESIGN
Draftsmen are responsible for creating technical drawings that accurately represent design ideas. These drawings function as guides for manufacturers, builders and engineers. Draftsmen use hand drawing and computer-aided drafting methods to generate precise drawings that meet given specifications. In this course you will learn materials specifications, cad drawings as well as architectural design elements of building construction from site development and plot plans to foundations, floors and interior elements. Candidates will also train for architectural drafting procedures and practices, including reading and understanding various standard architectural drawings, elevations, details and sections.
- To prepare CADD Drawings
- To Design new structures or buildings.
- To design surrounding landscape and spaces.
- Project management.
- To prepare detailed drawings.
- How to manage constructional issues and problems.
- Presentation of Design Proposals.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- This course is designed for Undergraduate & Graduate students